Steel Division: Normandy 44 is the a critically-acclaimed tactical game from Eugen Systems, combining the tactical combat of its modern era Wargame series with the brutal, low-tech combat of World War II.
It received several add-on packs:
- Detailed, historically accurate portrayal of units from six different nations, including the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Single- and multiplayer modes, up to massive battles involving 20 players.
- Emphasis on actual, real-world tactics: Suppression, advancement, maneuver.
- Three distinct phases for each battle, from combat recon to direct combat engagements.
- Detailed battlefields, thanks to the latest version of the IRISZOOM engine, allowing for instant transition from birds-eye perspective down to a grunt's level point of view.
- Brutal combat: Reinforcements are never there where you need them and units lost cannot be returned to the fight. Out-think, outsmart, and outgun your foes.
- Mathieu Chevalier
- Trading cards
- All trading cards are available in foil version as well, with a special badge for collecting all (see below for details):
- The following beta content was found in the game's files