Fate of Finland is the second major DLC for Steel Division II, introducing a new Army General campaign, new divisions and more!
From the Steam store:
- Take command of the hard-pressed Finnish defenders or the mighty Soviet Leningrad Front while the fighting rages across the critically important Karelian Isthmus. Control dozens of battalions and units in a new massive turn-based Army General strategic campaign, and determine the fate of Finland!
- Customize your own battlegroup with the 6 new Divisions, including unique Finnish formations. The Axis gain access to the Panssaridivisioona, the Ryhmä Raappana, and 122. Infanterie-Division. The Allies to the 126-y L. Gornostrelkovy Korpus, the Podv. Gruppa Vyborg, and the 358-ya Strelkova Div.
- Lead your soldiers to battle, selecting your troops from a host of new infantry squads. From Finnish assault Jääkäri and elite Sissi special forces to Soviet Naval infantry and light mountain troops. *Raider units, a new type that excels in fighting behind enemy lines, can now be deployed as well.
- Take control of 200+ new units, meticulous researched and recreated in-game, including the BT-42 assault gun, the multi-turreted T-28 tank, the Finnish T-26E, the fast BT-7 and the state-of-the-art ISU-122S. *Take to the skies with warplanes such as the Polikarpov I-153 biplane, the lend-lease P-40 Kittyhawk, the Italian-made Fiat G.50 or the Finnish-designed VL Myrsky.
- Call on 2 new heroic Aces, each bringing a specially camouflaged unit to the battlefield: Eino “Illu” Juutilainen and his Me-109 G-2/R1 fighter, and Alexander Bilyukin with his lend-lease P-39N Aircobra.
- Dive deep into 2 new Historical Battles highlighting some of the most intense engagements on the Finnish front: Fate of a Nation and The Last Battle.